Sunday, March 4, 2012

This weekend...warning-language.

Wow to this weekend. Just wow. I still feel like I could go on a long string about my priest. But I won't. I've made my opinion well known.
I will say that it's not just the clergy that's royally FUCKED UP in this Church. Some of the people who think they're "good" are really fearmongering, torches-and pitchforks at the ready, pompous, pious assholes who truly believe that their knowledge surpasses common sense and basic psychology.

I visited my grandparents today. I got approval from my grandfather for my financial setup, which was nice. It's good to know at least one person thinks I'm not a complete bimbo. And I found out that my hatred of milk is hereditary. He uses fruit juice on his cereal. I've never seen my father eat cereal. And I use almond milk because cow milk is nasty. I get the ketchup thing from pop too. Haha!
I also got a little slap of disapproval from my grandmother for *thinking about* getting a tattoo. (She doesn't know I have one....muhahahahahaha!)
She also said I was weird. Because...
Jello freaks me out.
I'm scared of roaches.
Centipedes make me nauseous.
Clowns and nutcrackers freak me out.
I can't sleep in rooms that have mirrors in them.

I still feel stuck on this freakin' paper. This weekend has me frazzled and distracted as hell. I'm exhausted. and really not in a good mood, despite three people breaking me out of my rut today.
Calgon, take me away. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment