Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Lesbian Cliche Song!


I guess it's time to go back to being queer again!
I saw this a million years ago, but just saw it again yesterday and it got stuck in my head. Even though I'm not a lesbian, there are some points to this that are both true and hysterical. "Drinking soymilk out of kegs", "downloadin' some Sara & Tegan", and "watchin' L Word on Showtime" sound like me in a particularly gay mood. I DO own a black dreamcatcher too. I haven't adopted my puppy yet..but I have taken in two foster/stray cats!(My ex girlfriend could be a "fleecey vest with visable seams" and "majoring in Women's Studies" type...*shiver*)

This one's pretty flippin' funny too. I've never really been a U Haul gay chick, but I have friends where I swear their relationships come with a damn rent agreement!
Side note...that blonde with the short hair is cute for a white chick! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment