Thursday, February 23, 2012

Posting sooner than I thought!

YES!
I got a new laptop today, from a screwup from Dell. So sweet!!! Not only does this mean that I can post on the blog more often, but I can work on my research paper.

So not only do I fall under the categories of "LGBT" and "Catholic", I fall into the categories of "German-American" and "French-American" as well. My research paper is about how the visual media reinforces stereotypes and ethnic profiling of Germans/the German American community. During my research, I've found about a trillion great sources. My favorite by far was this video right here, which pretty much sums up my entire thesis: Stereotypes on German People
(Like literally, some of my examples are featured here. It's freaky.)

So yeah...I'm so excited to be able to work on both of these writing projects. It is a GOOD day!

No comments:

Post a Comment