Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mein komputer ist toten sein! :(

     Yes, my computer has died.
     I'm really kind of pissed about it because I have this massive paper to write for my English class this semester and now I'll have to practically live in the library! I'm not going to be able to shop around for a new computer until late next month because of how my cashflow is at the moment. Boo.
I think a portable, like a laptop or a netbook might be a better choice than a desktop this time. If anybody knows where the best deals are, please feel free to let me know!      Not too much going on in the land of the Bi Girl lately. Lots of school, getting ready to go back to work, and trying to keep an eye out for big happenings in the world. Today there was a White House conference on LGBT health and mental health here in Philadelphia. The conference was hosted by a really, really great organization here called the Mazzoni Center, which helps provide low cost health services and HIV screenings to queer patients in the area. They were streaming parts of the conference on their Facebook earlier today, but I was unable to catch that. The PGN will probably run an article on it this week, so when I see it I will let you know what's up.
     I guess that's it for now. Slow news day, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment