Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Supercreep is Gone (for now.)

Good Morning everybody!
Oh Happy Day, Supercreep is no longer a possible President. At least, not this time. The Advocate ran a story saying that he might be back in 2016. I don't want him back. I'm pretty sure no LGBT person, sane Catholic, or sane person for that matter would want to see the possibility of that assclown running the free world. So for right now, we will celebrate!
It looks like it's going to be Romney against Obama for the presidency. Looks like I'll be supporting Barack again. Namely because I think Mitt Romney isn't what this country needs as a leader. Not at this time, and maybe not ever. I'm not really a "ra ra Obama" type, but considering the cesspool that this place was when he took office it's pretty astounding that we're not swirling around the bowl right now. I know that the HRC and a lot of people in the gay community aren't happy with Obama because of how the fight for marriage equality is going. That isn't my flagship issue, so it's not a dealbreaker for me. Also, progress has been made- that would have been unthinkable at Stonewall, back in the start of this fight. Repealing Don't Ask Don't Tell was a bigger issue for me than gay marriage (let the flaming emails begin...) so 'Bama gets some points from this chick.
Enough of that for one day, eh?
It pleases my little heart to say that Saturday Night Live is now a little more gay. Kate McKinnon (the really adorable short haired blonde from the "Lesbian Cliche Song" video) has become the first openly lesbian comic on SNL. ;)

She's in this with Sophia Vergara! And the dude who's playing the show host looks a lot like my ex....O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment